Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

夢想巴士 MV

Their 4th MV "Meng Xiang Ba Shi", I'm really disappointed in this one. Because the other 3 MVs seem like they put a lot of effort in it and this one seem really cheaply and quickly done. But I can understand it since it's towards their concert and they show be really busy about rehearsal. But if it's a cheaply done I rather they don't film it.

About the whole cartoon background I thought it was too kiddy and not so suitable for the song. I wouldn't mind if they do that in "Na Li Pa" MV but for "Meng Xiang Ba Shi" it would be much better if they film it outside with a real bus. Even if they were just driving around not do much, I would be satisfy with it.

But with this I'm not satisfy with it.
Also each of the member doesn't get a close shot and this time from the start to the end they were only wearing one costume.

0 Responses to "夢想巴士 MV" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger