Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

FANS, PLAY, COLOR - June Issue

There's some scans that I'm missing because somehow it doesn't load on my computer during this period of time but when it loads I'll updates it. I got them from the forum, so if anyone can loads the missing ones it would be nice if you can upload them for me.

FANS June Issue
I'm missing a Lollipop scan and Wei Lian scans. They looks so hot (especially Wang Zi because I'm bias). So Weird that Ao Quan is wearing purple when the others is wearing light colors. This issue also features others BBT boys and the new drama.



PLAY June Issue
Once again I'm missing some scans. But in this they wore summer, beach style. Wang Zi and Ao Quan has the best legs, so white and skinny. Mao Di is getting a lot of attention from his first movie, lots of magazine features him.


COLOR June Issue
I'm missing so much from this one, just hate it when it doesn't loads.


All scans credit woo.com 小白(Xiao Bai)

0 Responses to "FANS, PLAY, COLOR - June Issue" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger