Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

New message board

Hi everyone!
Thank you all for visiting this blog of mine and it's great to see how much messages are left on the cbox. I realize that people started having conversation on the cbox, which is a good thing that we get to communicate or share. But cbox is definitely not a good choice for chatting and the chat room is not that good as well as not everyone can get online at the same time.

I have always been trying to find a message board (not a forum) just a simple board so that we can leave messages, share things to each other or even answer your questions and now I found one.
I register a new message board and I hope everyone can use it instead of chatting on the cbox.

To use this message board is really simple, first of all this is the link to the message board: http://boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?user=chocolate89 it's a very hard url to remember so bookmark it. For your first time in order to start replying or posting you got to register first, the registeration only takes you 2 seconds.

Click on the "register" on the top, fill in the form and there you go. You can start posting with that username straight away, no need to wait for emails or anything.

My username in the message board is chocolate89 (as it doesn't allow me to use a dash so I can't use choco-late as my username). Hope everyone will use this board and I will be deleting the chat room as it's less used.

Thank you and enjoy!

0 Responses to "New message board" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger