Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.07.07 棒棒堂三國大亂鬥

Thought that it would be interesting and funny but it was boring. At first I'm not quiet familiar with the Chinese history so I don't know all those characters. The quiz part all of them got it wrong, I think they need to study more on history. All their answers were just make up but it wasn't funny. The eating part was boring and the most boring part was the crapping the shaving cream off the balloon.

At least the jumping part at the end was okay, we get to see Duo Duo's gymnastic skills. I want to try jumping those it seem pretty fun but I'm too short. I believe that Ao Quan had a fever that is why he didn't feel that hyper in this episode.

The whole episode was pretty deadly boring. And next episode is the xing guang bang again, I wonder if Wang Zi is there. I don't expect much for the next episode, it seem another boring one.

Youtube Links (uploaded by SIUYUEN1125)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by smile_wu)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.07.07 棒棒堂三國大亂鬥" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger