Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

HTQXZ Official Photos

It took me awhile to find these photos in official website, it sure was in a hidden place. The photos are nice and I guess I'm starting to like Wang Zi & Ya Tou together (not that I don't like GuiWang anymore, I'm still a GuiWang supporter)

The 2nd photo Wang Zi's expression is so adorable. Xiao Man and A Ben pairing, it seem like a funny pairing.



HTQXZ Official Website

2 Responses to "HTQXZ Official Photos" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
28 July 2008 at 1:51 pm

same~~ im really looking forward to see wangzi and Yatou xD
But it seems lyk xiao xuns getting involve between W & Y.
sho at the end, is wangzi pair up wif Yatou?? or Xiao xun?

Choco-late says
28 July 2008 at 5:00 pm

i don't know... We have to see or maybe news article will say it.

Powered By Blogger