Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.07.14 黑人老大的心肝寶貝

These days my internet will be very slow (except for the off peak time) so I can only post up the links and review comes later when I actually watch it.

So this episode is about Hei Ren's investment documentary Tai Du on a basketball team. It seem like every time Fanfan talks about how Hei Ren wanted to start this she feels very emotional about it. The previews they should was quiet touching but I don't think I'm interested in watching it.

The part where those 3 tall guys surrounding A Wei was so funny, and how A Wei acted like a little wimp. The no NG part was random but quiet funny. Next episode seem interesting and can't believe they have broadcast 500 episodes already.

Youtube Links (uploaded by SIUYUEN1125)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.07.14 黑人老大的心肝寶貝" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger