Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.07.15 棒棒堂真的500集了

I have a feeling this episode would be good and interesting.

My feelings were right, it was a good episode. So happy that MFBBT the show has reached 500 episodes. I think I've seen about 200-300 episodes of it. A lot of the didis has changed a lot and improved a lot. Elmo was in this episode, great to see him and his new hairstyle but I thought in MFBBT they can't grow a stash? Maybe only applies to some of them because once I heard Wei Lian said it on the show.

Rong Jia and Xiao Lu performance was great, Rong Jia was really opened. And Fanfan was popping along with Wei Lian and Rong Jia, that was surprising. The whole tai du thing was funny, it reminds me of the previous episode. I love the part where they were doing the tai du hand symbol and went on the floor and started doing the humping.

It was such a great episode but I see Wang Zi feeling really tired, most of the time he was daydreaming. Next episode is about er jun again, I see Lollipop but I doubt they will have lots of screen shots.

Youtube Links (uploaded by SIUYUEN1125)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by smile_wu)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.07.15 棒棒堂真的500集了" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger