Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

1st Album Lollipop棒棒堂哪理怕

(Click image to enlarge)

I think their new album is called [哪理怕] instead of [Hey!Play!棒棒堂].
Anyways, I got this photo (shown above) from the EMI website, it says that this album Lollipop members will have a new style and this time it's more mature. I guess in the photo above you can kind of sense the mature feel in it.

Just heard news from the forum, the CD+DVD version will include a 40mins footage of Lollipop's concert at 小巨蛋. 26th January 2008, Lollipop will held their first concert at 小巨蛋! Footages will be recorded in the DVD.

OMG! A concert already and it's at 小巨蛋! That's where a lot of famous artist held their concert at too. I hope I can watch it, also I'm excited about their 10 tracks in their 1st album.

0 Responses to "1st Album Lollipop棒棒堂哪理怕" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger