Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模範棒棒堂 2007.12.05 棒棒堂超齡類舞蹈大賽!

Ever since the show back to 11pm, it's been slow when releasing each episodes whether it's BT or online streaming. I'm not trying to complain just saying it so people who visits this blog will know and it's not me who's lazy at posting it.

People who have seen the preview should know that this episode will be very funny. I laughed so hard when I saw the first group which was Han Jiang, Terry and Ya Go.
And that's all I've seen.

I also saw a cut out part of Wang Zi and Ao Quan group, they're dance wasn't that weird, kind of normal. But Wang Zi got commented that he improved which is a glad thing.

Finally found the whole episode!

Youku Link
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMTMxNDkwNjg=.html

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:

0 Responses to "模範棒棒堂 2007.12.05 棒棒堂超齡類舞蹈大賽!" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger