Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2007.12.06 淘汰賽 (下)

The 2nd part of the elimination.
Who's going to be eliminated? Let's just watch it and see.

The ones that I've capture are the ones that performed in this episode. I think out of the 2 episodes, Hu Ya is my favorite I really like his performance. And I hope next time he won't be in the danger spot.

At the end when Mao Di got third, Wang Zi came and watch, they hugged and shows their brotherly love.

There's 2 didis which are eliminated although they are not my favorite but I felt like crying to see them leaving BBT. But I have to admit those two performance was the worst.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2007.12.06 淘汰賽 (下)" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger