Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Lollipop棒棒堂 - (MV) YES

The long awaited MV is out yesterday and now it's been uploaded.

There were some parts which were similar to NewS Weeeek PV but you can say they copy or it was just a coincident. But to me Lollipop YES MV had a totally different style and feel compare to NewS Weeeek PV.

When I was watching YES MV, they were really hot wearing the suits and really cute when they were sitting in front of the television. But the whole MV gives me a really Kuso feeling, especially the soccer part I just wanted to laugh whenever I see it. I think they didn't edit out the pole is to make it kuso while "some people" who doesn't know anything about Lollipop's style thought they had a chatty MV.
The dance routine is more complicated than before but you don't see much on the MV so I hope I can see a live so I can see the dance steps better.

Overall I really like the MV it gives us a very happy and energetic feel. I hope they have more MVs for other songs in their album.

0 Responses to "Lollipop棒棒堂 - (MV) YES" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger