Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2007.12.26 超認真歌喉複賽 (下)

The videos I posted before were blurry so I replaced it with another uploader, this one I watched and it's very clear you can see their faces.

So the only one who got the $2000 was Xiao Lu but I really think he deserved it, he was the one who sang the best.
A Ben sang very well but too bad he was versing Yea Shou. I hope the next singing competition the judge Guo Luan can come again because he got such a great imagination with Wang Zi and Kelly finish singing.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:

2 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2007.12.26 超認真歌喉複賽 (下)" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
27 December 2007 at 8:54 am

haiz.. the quality is really getting from bad to worse. I know I might sound ungretful and know that you are super fast in uploading bbt vids. ;) but it kinda defeats the purpose of being the fastest uploader if one chooses not to watch the video due to really bad quality or it being not in sync.

Just some suggestions. Hope you don't mind. CHeers :X

Choco-late says
27 December 2007 at 6:15 pm

normally I watch it while posting the videos here. but this time i didn't watch it because i had to go out so i didn't know about the quality.

I'll find another uploader which had better quality.

Powered By Blogger