Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

我愛黑澀棒棒堂 2008.02.06 年度風雲頒獎禮+男生女生配

Finally... Finally it's the New Year show! Been waiting for this for a long time.
Feels like the start of the show isn't that high and the Meimeis were louder than the Didis.

Right now the youku's links is loading really slow, part 1 loaded pretty quick but part 2 is so slow. I might just wait until later for tudou.

Edit:// I've only seen the cut out part of Gui Gui and Wang Zi. Can't believe they were selected as the 2nd most unmatch pairing. I'm sure there's a lot of people who like this pairing more than dislike. But whatever at least I saw them two looking shy and cute when they are discussing about their "relationship". And the Meimeis and Didis kept repeating "Wo De Wang Zi" and Gui Gui was force to call Wang Zi in a whinny voice, it was such a cute scene.

Edit2:// I've finally watched the whole thing except for the last part which the video kept stopping in the middle. I thought the awarding part was prettying boring but it was okay because Hei Ren was there to make fun.
The pairing was weird, most favorite pairing was Wen Zi and A Wei, the only thing they have in common is dancing so there wasn't anything people can gossip about.
Also Mei Mei & Duo Duo, Yao Yao & Xiao Bing.

I just thought this episode was not as interesting as I thought it was. The only part which I enjoy the most of course was Gui Gui and Wang Zi part.
The next episode should be a lot better because it's the PK show and drama play (ya-ay more of Gui Gui and Wang Zi)

Youku's Links
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou's Link
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part 14 Part 15

2 Responses to "我愛黑澀棒棒堂 2008.02.06 年度風雲頒獎禮+男生女生配" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
7 February 2008 at 5:41 am

This is so cute!!! Are you going to post the rest of the show?

Choco-late says
7 February 2008 at 8:51 pm

yep! the whole show is posted but they are tudou links.

I didn't even realise it wasn't the whole show for the youku links because it was loading so slow for me.

Powered By Blogger