Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.02.22 棒棒堂新生徵選IX

They skipped the audition part before coming into the show, but it's alright I usually get bored of them for a while.
Okay, so finally new didi was chosen, too bad they are only picking one I thought they would choose 2 since last time they kicked 2 out.
The 9 boys who performed all have their own talents and it was interesting.

But the one they choose was 吴思贤, he once came on HSH. I have to admit that he's pretty cute and he dances really good. But when I look at his wretch photo album.... He's only okay looking. Sorry to me in BBT no one beats Wang Zi in cuteness.

He's the guy holding the board. This is the new didi wretch blog: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/chan700522
He didn't really update his blog but you can have a look at his photo albums, I got the link from woo.com.tw forum.

Tudou Links (uploaded by ONLY)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
(A bit laggy but not too bad too watch)

Youtube Links (uploaded by SHEeverELLA)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.02.22 棒棒堂新生徵選IX" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger