Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.02.12 LOLLIPOP棒棒堂圓夢演唱全記錄

Enjoy watching the footages on Lollipop's concert!

I tested a bit on the quality of the videos, it's very blurry but I don't know if it lags since my I blown my bandwidth and couldn't watch it at the moment.
Please tell me about the quality or if it lags on these videos.

Tudou Links (uploaded by 小韻子)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9

Edit// I've just finish watching those videos above, somehow I believe the user have cut the video and this is not the whole since each parts is only like 3mins long. Probably the user has cut out all the none Lollipop parts out.

Youtube Links (uploaded by nicaccvicky)
Part 1.1 Part 1.2 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

1 comments:

Anonymous says
13 February 2008 at 11:13 pm

great video? do yo know if they will release a concert DVD ?

Thanks

Powered By Blogger