Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Lollipop哪裡怕 2008.02.09

Although I don't have time to watch this today but I manage to spend a little time in posting up the links.
So if there's anything wrong with these videos please leave a message.

Edit// I finally watched it. Somehow lately the recording been lagging so much. In Taiwan they use something called PPS to watch these shows and they record it. So it's not off from TV that is why it lags so much and I always heard in forums that PPS lags all the time.
But I will try to find another links to it.

If it wasn't the lagging I would have enjoy this episode more. Wang Zi was so man eating that whatever that is called. The other 5 was so proud of him.
I guess they like taking up animals mission nows days because at the end they can eat.
Next episode I wonder what they are riding.

Tudou's Links (Uploaded by Uploaded by ONLY煜傑)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou's Links (uploaded by 我爱刘俊纬(阿纬))
Part 1 Part 2

I've tried this one, this is higher quality and it doesn't lags.

Youtube Links (Uploaded by limyunqian)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

1 comments:

Anonymous says
10 February 2008 at 3:50 pm

This video lags a lot, very hard 2 watch. I can't even see some of the funny scenes : (

Powered By Blogger