Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.02.26 底迪國語文隨堂測驗

At the start I saw the didis splited into 2 groups and the weird that one group has only 1 person wearing pink then I look closely it was Wang Zi. The I saw the sign that they splited up into young and mature groups.

I thought this episode was really funny, didis random answer was just a crack although I don't 100% understand the questions since there's a limit in my Chinese.

A Wei was so funny at the end when he talk performed the topic "Why he join BBT". And Wang Zi talk performed the topic "If I was Andy ge" it was more of a serious talk but I know it's very hard to think of something immediately.

A Wei won at the end but it's alright the prize was pretty crap. Next episode seem interesting.

Tudou Links (uploaded by only煜傑)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
(Although it's PPS version but surprisingly it didn't lag and it was watchable)

Youtube Links (uploaded by limyunqian)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Youtube Links (uploaded by SHE4everELLA)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.02.26 底迪國語文隨堂測驗" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger