Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.02.11 新年超機禮物PK賽 當我們GAME在一起

I didn't really want to post up these links because as you can see from the previous episodes that MFBBT videos posted from this user lags a lot and the quality is crap.
But I've been waiting for the whole morning up until now to see if another user has uploaded it, so far I couldn't see any.
Probably tomorrow there will be another user who will upload it.

But if you don't mind you can watch this LQ version. Anyways, this episode wasn't that interesting.

I'm waiting for the next episode. Footages on Lollipop's concert!
I hope there's footage of everything which is rehearsal+backstage+concert.
Can't wait for it!

Tudou Links (uploaded by only煜傑)
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part4 | Part 5

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.02.11 新年超機禮物PK賽 當我們GAME在一起" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger