Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.04.30 BATO旋風狂掃棒棒堂 (下)

Finally it's up, the rest of Bato!
The only part I find really funny and interesting to watch was the way how all the didis (especially A Wei) acted like little fans. And before Lollipop and Bato started dancing the YES song Wang Zi said a sentence "First time someone asked me to dance" that was really cute! And Xiao Yu is so funny when he "pretend" to be angry when Rong Jia hit Bato with the mic.

It took me long enough to finish this. Maybe I just had enough of Bato that is why it took me every long to finish it.

Youtube Links (uploaded by sueyiku)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by 盘丝仙仙)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.04.30 BATO旋風狂掃棒棒堂 (下)" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger