Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.05.22 棒棒堂二軍決選名單 (上)

The time has finally arrived for the selection of the 2nd group.
I feel very excited in who will be pick even more excited than the 1st group because during that time I didn't know about BBT so when watching back that episode I didn't feel anything.
But for the 2nd group I've started watching their whole PK challenge and starting to know them more so it would be sad to see who will not get picked.

The atmosphere in this episode was really dead no one could laugh and Yea Shou was crying mad. It was really touching I was kind of teary when Terry & Wei Yu was expressing their feelings. Well I kind of expected who will get selected in Terry's group, even though I don't feel anything for Terry but despite what he bring to the show and every didi he would be selected for sure.

They selected 4 members already in Terry's group 1 more from his group, it's either Hu Ya, Elmo or Ya Gou. I've heard that Ya Gou is the other one but I wish they select Hu Ya instead because I like him more.

Next episode will be A Ben's group, I can pretty guess who will be selected. I think A Ben, Xiao Ma, Mao Di, Han Jiang and I don't know the other one maybe Yea Shou because he can sing and dance. Although Han Jiang is still new and he didn't have much great performances in the show but after seeing the group PK challenges of him singing & playing the piano I'm pretty sure he will get selected. And I think he talented, he's pretty cute, can sing and play the violin & piano.

I can't wait for the next episode!

Youtube Links (uploaded by sueyiku)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Youtube Links (uploaded by rosiechopin)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by onlyYJ)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
(This is PPS version it lags a bit but it doesn't matter because they aren't performing or anything, they were just standing and talking)

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.05.22 棒棒堂二軍決選名單 (上)" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger