Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

网易聊天鬼鬼選王子

This is for all the GuiWang fans (including me). During the 网易 interview for HSH, there was a question asking "Which BBT didi do you like?" and guess what? Gui Gui said Wang Zi.
I know this was days ago but I just found the video of it.

It's so funny, once Gui Gui said Wang Zi all the other meimeis started saying "Wo de wang zi (我的王子)".



Words version:

主持人白濤: 我們看到网友的問題提到,問八妞妞,你們最喜歡哪一個棒棒糖弟弟,大家的答案應該是不一樣的。

Host: Online users have asked, asking HSHMM which BBT didi do you like most? I think everyone answer would be different.

鬼鬼:我來講一個王子,之前跟他一起拍戲,對戲比較多,有時候因為拍戲還會教我一下,覺得他人蠻好的。

Gui Gui: I say Wang Zi, before we filmed a drama together and we had more shots together. Sometimes he would teach me so I think he's a really nice person.

0 Responses to "网易聊天鬼鬼選王子" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger