Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

棒棒堂 Lollipop 夢想出發 閃耀小巨蛋演唱會DVD

Andy ge has posted up a message in the woo forum about Lollipop's DVD and messages to every member and to all the staff members.
Which you can read it here: http://forum.woo.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=116077&extra=page%3D1

In his message he also posted up a promotion photo (I wonder if this is the cover). What do you think of the photo?
I reckon the photo is awesome! They all look really hot in that pose and the clothing. I'm more excited to see more DVD promotion photos with this clothing on.

Okay, I didn't officially posted the date in any of the posts but I have mention in the cbox just that it was push down and people kept asking about it. So here it is, the release date of the DVD is on the June 6th @ Taiwan, don't ask me about other countries because I don't know. The best thing is ask your local CD shops to see when they import it in.


(Click on the image for the full size)

0 Responses to "棒棒堂 Lollipop 夢想出發 閃耀小巨蛋演唱會DVD" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger