Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.05.23 棒棒堂二軍決選名單 (下)


Previous episode I could still hold my tears but in this episode I really did cried especially when Elmo was saying how he give up the spot for other didis and for his dream.
So before people said Ya Gao is the last one was true but I'm sure a lot of people wished it was Hu Ya, but if he's picked then he must be more suitable than Hu Ya.

In A Ben's group I guessed it all right, actually it wasn't hard to guess who will and will not be selected. It was nice to see Wang Zi coming out to say something to Mao Di, such nice brotherly love they have. You can see how much Wang Zi loves Mao Di because in every elimination and 2nd group PK challenge judgment he's always there to see the result.

Although 10 are selected but this is not the end, they will cut down to 5 members only. It's gonna be more hard to select the final 5.
I hope the other 4 didis will continue work hard and hope they find another way to continue their dreams.

Youtube Links (uploaded by rosiechopin)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by onlyYJ)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
(Lags a little but it's alright to watch, the last part lags more)

2 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.05.23 棒棒堂二軍決選名單 (下)" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
24 May 2008 at 3:21 pm

I know!! i feel the same way yesterday eps was ok..but this eps totally had my tears!!

question: where do you watch mfbbt?!?! how come your screen shots are soooooooooo clear!! can even see the pimples..lol

thanks so much for this site!! it totally rocks!!

Choco-late says
25 May 2008 at 3:59 pm

I watch MFBBT in those links I posted. The screen caps are not capped by me I found them in the woo forum (thats why sometimes I dont have screen cap because I can't any in the forum).

Powered By Blogger