Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.05.21 最棒團體榮譽殊死戰III (下)


The 2nd part of the group PK challenge. Finally finally Lollipop got first place, Terry's group 2nd and A Ben's group last again. I reckon A Ben's group is a little weak every time in group PK challenge, so if they want to get second or first place they have to try extra hard.

Okay continue from last episode, the performances which left me a deep impression was Han Jiang, Wang Zi & Wei Lian and the Lollipop group performance.
I think I'm starting to like Han Jiang more, he was amazing during his performance playing the keyboard and singing. His score was the highest out of his group and it seem like he got more and more confidence in singing.
Wang Zi & Wei Lian dancing, from the start of the dance I was laughing my head off. Wei Lian is just too funny with his geisha costume and Wang Zi was serious in dancing the whole way through he was cool with the fan. Both of them did improved in their dancing and hope they keep trying.
The Lollipop performance was the most anticipated one, even though I didn't watch Dragonball Z but I'm familiar with some of the characters. I must say that is the best performance from the 2 episode, because from their costume you can tell they have prepared it for a long time and how Ao Quan said about cutting the music was a hassle.

It felt like Ao Quan was kind of teary when he was talking after they announced the winner. I understand since they already debuted they felt like if they kept losing they will lose face.
Now I'm anticipated in the next group PK challenge, I hope to see some surprise but I wonder if they still have these 3 groups. Since next episode is about selecting the 2nd group members.

Finally here it comes, 2nd group! I wonder what happen to those who didn't get selected? Still in MFBBT and wait for the 3rd group?

Youtube Links (uploaded by sueyiku)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Youtube Links (uploaded by rosiechopin)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Youtube Links - Cut out performances
Wang Zi & Wei Lian 藝妓回憶 - uploaded by mlorac
Han Jiang singing 新不了情 - uploaded by mlorac

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.05.21 最棒團體榮譽殊死戰III (下)" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger