Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

New Monday Top Vol.396

Wow! These photos are really nicely taken, way better than last time. Maybe because this is to decide for the 2nd group so they might fixed it in photoshop or they might fully put makeup on.
It's really weird every time they have a photo shooting Elmo is not in the group photo, is he really that busy? It's a shame not to have him in the group photos.

I don't know why I really like Han Jiang in these photos, his new hair cut makes him look even better and I almost didn't recognize him in the first place.

I think in the two groups I'm rooting for Han Jiang and Hu Ya, I'm starting to really like Hu Ya. He's pretty cute, can dance well, can beat-box and he's slowly moving away being a background. And I don't know why I'm rooting for Han Jian maybe the violin he played in the 2nd PK challenge got me. Guys with violin are charming to me.

Wonder when is the end of this voting?

Completed but not good quality


Good quality but incomplete


2 of each group special photos during the photo session of above


All photos credit fans in the woo.com.tw

0 Responses to "New Monday Top Vol.396" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger