Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

YES - Vol.894




Don't know why there's only Ao Quan's solo photo, hope there are the other members too.
But I love these photos (because I like what Wang Zi is wearing).

3 Responses to "YES - Vol.894" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
1 May 2008 at 1:03 pm

aiyo!! cute outfit for prince =P

didnt he wear that for TKA? ^-^

Choco-late says
1 May 2008 at 7:17 pm

that one in TKA was different, but it's similar.

Anonymous says
6 May 2008 at 3:26 pm

++>>nihao!!(n_n)

++>>Hi!!I'm Bianca from Manila, Philippines and I'm 14 years old but soon to be 15 years old on this coming May 9..(can't wait!!(n_n)

++>>I really love your blog about Bang Bang Tang!!=) it doesn't only adds information to me but it also allows me to know more about Bang Bang Tang and what are the latest news about them..

++>>Hey!!Can I ask you something??How did you find out about Bang Bang Tang??I'm really curios about it,,

++>>me??known them for like a year now,,i've watched a lot of their episodes on 'Mou Fan Bang Bang Tang'!!That's when I knew the boy group 'Bang Bang Tang'..I'm also watching 'Wo Ai Hei Se Hui'!!(n_n) but sad to say,, I can't really understand their language..i know some taiwanese phrases but i can't really understand taiwanese!!But it's ok!!=) I'm still watching their show!!Even though I have no idea what are they talking about!!(@_@)LOL!!=D

++>>anyways,,I really wish that we'll become good friends!!(n_n) I really enjoy making friends!!=)

++>>if u have a friendster or myspace account,,can u please add me??here's my email address,,
cherryblossom059@gmail.com
really hoping to get to know you more!!(n_n)

++>>have to go now!!Take Care!!God bless!!Good luck on your future blogs!!Looking forward to it!!=)

++>>Bianca(n_n)

Powered By Blogger