Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2007.11.01 棒棒堂主持功力養成班

This episode is quiet funny, I don't know how the didis come up with such weird things but it's funny.
Being as a host I think A Ben was the best, probably he's used to rapping so when he talk it doesn't feel like he's rushing it. For the first time I think Xiao Lu is funny. Because he is still a new didi and before I don't see much shots of him but this episode I see him all the time so I think he did such a great job in being the interviewer or interviewing.

The next episode is another fun, dancing! It's my favorite!

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5

1 comments:

Anonymous says
2 November 2007 at 10:47 pm

Ah Ben is really good in hosting, yea, like what you said, I think because he is really used to the fast tempo of his rapping, he can actually control his tempo.

Powered By Blogger