Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

流行in house 2007.11.24 (棒棒堂部份)

There's no Wang Zi in here, this episode was filmed long time ago so maybe it's during the time where Wang Zi went to filmed "It started with a kiss 2".

I realise they always promote something from Japan, Taiwanese seem like going in the trend with the Japanese.

I liked the tees they promoted, but my most favorite one is the one Wei Lian promoted the fruits collection. It's very cute and more suitable for girls.

Xiao Jie is so good at promoting his stuff, every time I watch 流行in house, Xiao Jie is always the one who talks the most.

I've always wanted to buy some nice and unique tees but can't find any in my country so I hope I can go oversea and buy some.

Part 1:


Part 2:

4 Responses to "流行in house 2007.11.24 (棒棒堂部份)" (Leave A Comment)

^Serene^ says
25 November 2007 at 10:02 pm

wangzi gt act in kiss agian 2 a???
reli or not.....

Anonymous says
26 November 2007 at 9:21 am

i'm not sure... that is just my prediction.

Anonymous says
26 November 2007 at 9:42 am

Wang Zi will act as Ah Nuo 阿諾..

-nurssy

Anonymous says
28 November 2007 at 2:19 pm

KOOOL!! dat' gud! ><
wangzi IS get act in kiss 2 arr! XD

Powered By Blogger