Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

[王子] 新布景+王子新髮型GO

Wang Zi have finally updated his blog @ http://blog.woo.com.tw/blog/prince/

What he wrote was that he had a new hairstyle, and MFBBT are now changed to 11pm with new background which he likes. He also mention that Lollipop is preparing their new album with new style. And hopes everyone will like their album.

Finally I can have a good and close look at Wang Zi's new hairstyle. Practically there's not a big change but at least he got rid of the spikes like before. I like the 2nd photo , the side of his hair is nice, I like how the back is a bit puffy. The colour is nice, suits him. I think I'm starting to get used to his hair colour. I'm loving it!

2 Responses to "[王子] 新布景+王子新髮型GO" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
30 November 2007 at 1:28 pm

LOL~~ same!! i agree
im get use to wangzi's new hair style.. ><
i lyk the 3rd picha.. ^^
looks GUD!

Anonymous says
30 November 2007 at 8:00 pm

ha.wangzi loks good in all the pic ((:

Powered By Blogger