Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

星之國際藝人參加與內地影視交流的記招會

星之國際 is a celebrity agent in Taiwan and only Wang Zi in Lollipop (since he's the only one who attended) is signed under 星之國際.

This press conference is a social for Mainlanders (China) and 星之國際 artist. In this interview Wang Zi expressed that he would like to cooperate with Mainland (China).



And finally in this video you can see Wang Zi's new hairstyle. Although he only dyed it and trim a bit but it looks totally different. I guess he looks more mature in some ways.

2 Responses to "星之國際藝人參加與內地影視交流的記招會" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
26 November 2007 at 9:03 pm

OMG!! wangzi looks mature than be4.. still handsome!
but i lyk his hair in black .. not in coffee red colour.. ><
prabz dis new hair style is kinda mature to him.. ps: havent get use to his new look XDD

and fans need to get use to his new look lah .. ><

btw.. THX for SHARING!!

Anonymous says
27 November 2007 at 3:03 am

I have the same thought as you. I prefer his black hair more but I'll see how I go with looking at his new hair colour more often.
I might really like it once I look at it more.

Powered By Blogger