Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2007.11.14 超熱血走唱大賽 (上)

Circus Action is the guest for today's episode, those guys are really weird in a funny way. Some of the Didis performance were funny but some were ridiculous.
I don't if some of the performance is from this episode or the next one. Anyways, I thought Ya Go and Mao Di performance was not funny and not interesting.
Xiao Yu and Wang Zi performance was okay, they were cute. Just that I have no idea what they were singing and the scene where they took off their glasses was cute.
The last performance on this episode was amazing, it's Xiao Jie, Ao Quan and A Wei. They always have the best performance + funny + complete. Not too much of dancing but more kuso performance.

Part 1:
http://www.56.com/u30/v_MjI5NjUyMDM.html

Part 2:
http://www.56.com/u16/v_MjI5NjUzNjU.html

2 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2007.11.14 超熱血走唱大賽 (上)" (Leave A Comment)

Sheng says
15 November 2007 at 10:46 pm

The video of the links somehow don't match. Part 1 is alright but part 2 don't link with part 1.

Anonymous says
16 November 2007 at 6:51 am

ok, I didn't try out the links, but I will fix it.
I think I'll try finding tudou's link of it.

Powered By Blogger