Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

王子無名更新相!

Wang Zi updated his wretch blog and uploaded a whole lot of new photos. The photos of him are really nice and there's one photo that I especially like (you would know when you see it).
After seeing taking so much photos of himself, I can only say "he's such a camera whore" ^^; But I love him.


wangzi&guigui
(^^My favorite couple^^)

3 Responses to "王子無名更新相!" (Leave A Comment)

Sheng says
1 November 2007 at 10:28 pm

Hahas. Yeah nice pics. But i never see it on woo.com.tw

Hahas. Where you get de worrh?

Sheng says
1 November 2007 at 11:05 pm

Anyway found the name of the movie that Mao Di was acting in.

九降风

Hahas. If you can find when the flm will be on screen do let me know

Choco-late says
1 November 2007 at 11:19 pm

these photos were originally from Prince's blog but it's also uploaded on woo.com.tw forum in Prince's section.

And thanks for telling me Mao Di's movie name. If I come across anything I'll post it up.

Powered By Blogger