Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

It Started With A Kiss 2 - Wang Zi

As you all might know Wang Zi is starring in "It Started With A Kiss 2" as a guest, from what I remember, I remember Wang Zi said he will be in episode 14 (but I'm not 100% sure) so look forward to it.

And finally there's one photo of it. Can't believe they filmed it a long time ago but only now I found one related photo of it.

Who's that girl? I don't know. Wang Zi's style is like Hei Tang Ma Qi Duo, cute!
I hope Wang Zi be in another drama next year, it doesn't matter whether he's a guest again or just a supporting role as long as I can see him act then it's all cool.

2 Responses to "It Started With A Kiss 2 - Wang Zi" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
4 March 2008 at 11:09 am

i think the girl is suppose to be yu shu's girlfriend that ah nuo is suppose to hit on
maybe just a guess

Anonymous says
7 April 2008 at 1:34 am

Yes.. this girl is "Hao Mei"
Omg.. she's so lucky..

Powered By Blogger