Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

I'm touched by your words.

I was watching back this early episode of Mo Fan Bang Bang Tang (模范棒棒堂) 2006.08.28 七夕特輯 情人節特搜計劃(上).
It's valentine day and they talked about past things that happened on valentine day. In part 1 Channel [V] will help them find the girl that they want to see again. Prince (I like calling him Wang Zi more than Prince) was the 2nd one. I can say I don't know much about him because I've only been a fan for around a month.
Anyways from this video I'm really touched at what Wang Zi said. The girl who was loved by Wang Zi for 2 years should feel happy about it. And because Wei Yu talked about a story he read on Wang Zi's blog so I went to his blog and read back all his old entries (he didn't write a lot so I quickly finished it).
The entries before November 2006, almost all his entries is about love and I can feel that it's for the girl that he mentioned on the show. And those entries are in poetry form (and I have a hard time understanding them ><"). But after November 2006 he didn't write anymore about love or poetry entries, I think he already put down this love. A lot people said Wang Zi has changed and he did which I can feel it as well. And seriously I like the Wang Zi now better than before no matter in personality or in looks.

4 Responses to "I'm touched by your words." (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
15 November 2007 at 11:37 am

HI, could I request the link for this episode and if possible, for the other episodes where other didis find their exgirlfriends? i would really want to see it, if possible, please tell me the link. Thx! =]

Anonymous says
16 November 2007 at 10:50 pm

harloO ^^
could i plzZ r3qust the link for wangzi's blog if possible?!?!?
coz i read his wretch blog..& woo.com...
he did not wrote any poem type of writings in his blogs about his beloved X-gf. errr.. im kinda wanna read his blog arr!! ><
makes me feel SOO jealous about prince's X-gf

sank Q!!

Anonymous says
19 November 2007 at 8:56 pm

OMGG!!
hoO gum yuen arr!
me touched by ur words as well arr!! wang zi =(

i cried in dis eps arr T_____T
xiao jun is SHOO lucki..
i fink Prince was SHOO fall in <33 wif her.. he <33 her TOOH muchie.
WAWAHWHAHA~~ T__________T

but.. Prince did changed alot after Dec 2006. =D i fink dat's a veeeli gud thing!
perhaps he've alreadi gave up xiao jun.. & start his new superstar life!!

+oil~ PRINCE!!

Unknown says
27 June 2008 at 6:20 pm

oh no.....
my prince......
poor him....
hw cm the girl didnt want him...
tt girl must be vr regret by now then...
poor prince......

Powered By Blogger