Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.03.06 三月寿星不太快乐庆生会


This month, March is Fanfan and DuoDuo birthday so they are celebrating more like tricking, fooling them.
The part where the honest tree is so funny, I like that tree. He must be tired with all the falling down. Sometimes I really sorry for DuoDuo because everyone picks on him but it's so funny.

At the end when DuoDuo said he wishes to go to Fanfan's house to see her mother and Fanfan said that she will invite everyone I thought he was joking. But then I saw the preview of the next episode, all of the didis are really in Fanfan's house. I can't wait to see it, it's always funny to see the didi make fun of Fanfan.

Youtube Links (uploaded by limyunqian)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.03.06 三月寿星不太快乐庆生会" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger