Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Blog Photos (mainly of Wang Zi)

Some people asked where I got those "photo of the day" from, I guess they didn't check out their blog's photo album. I got those photos from Lollipop member's blog either the wretch one or their woo.com one.

These are the photos I got from Wang Zi, Ao Quan and Wei Lian's blog. As I'm bias so I only collect the ones with Wang Zi. If you want the others please go to their blog and get it yourself, links are on the page.

I really love these photos and I usually use these self taken pics for the "photo of the day". There's so photos, a total of 82 photos, so watch out for heavy loading!



Gosh! That was tiring.... Finally uploaded them all and copying the codes....
Please enjoy these wonder self-taken photos!

I know it's gonna be crazy for people to save these photos one by one and since I'm nice so I've uploaded them into one file.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?9havq1gg0iu

1 comments:

Anonymous says
9 July 2008 at 10:52 am

oh my gosh!.
Wang Zi... soo kewt.
><

Powered By Blogger