Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Fans - March Issue

I've deleted the post before because I have collected more photos of it. I don't know if there's more but this is what I've found so far.

These photos are nice but looking from these photos I can tell that some didis aren’t very photogenic. Compare them with Lollipop and A Ben there’s a big difference, I guess it just means they still have a long way to go in this career.

Judging from the photos it seem a bit old but they have included the new didi Xiao Le, and this is his first appearence in a magazine.

Cover + Back cover


20 Didis


Lollipop


A Ben's Group
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Terry's Group + Xiao Le


A Ben's & Terry's Group PK Challenge


2 Posters of the groups (Han Jang and Elmo is missing from each group)


All photos credit forum.woo.com.tw

0 Responses to "Fans - March Issue" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger