Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Hong Kong Walker Issue 9 + A Wei's photo album

First time Lollipop appear in Hong Kong Walker magazine and they are on the cover too! I tried uploading it but it just took me forever and it didn't work so I had to zip them in one file and upload it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXEECW7W

These two photos I found them from A Wei's woo.com photo album. That's the photo where they all sit up so straight like taking a school photo! Wang Zi didn't sit up that straight, he is just sitting normally.

The 2nd photo is funny, I wonder what Xiao Yu is doing. And wow! I think everyone in the group knows how to do that elbow stand, but I wonder if Xiao Yu knows because I never seen him did it before.



(To see the photos in full size, click on the images)

0 Responses to "Hong Kong Walker Issue 9 + A Wei's photo album" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger