Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

PLAY - March Issue

My heart skip a beat when I saw these photos, Wang Zi is so shuai I wish there were bigger scans of it so then I can photoshop them and make avatar or signature out of it.



The last scan there's a few questions and I think most people are curious about it so I'll translate it. It's also questions that I want to ask.

Question 1: Will a DVD of their concert be release?
Answer: All copyrights goes to EMI, at the moment our company haven't started with this project so right now we can't answer you. But our 2nd version of "Na Li Pa" album we will include a DVD with concert footages and also a copy of our draft letters.

Question 2: What's the address so fans can send letter to Lollipop?
(I'm not gonna translate the address)

Question 3: Have Ao Quan trained in the army yet?
Although Ao Quan is 24 years old but he has not trained in the army yet because right now he is still studying. Which same goes for A Ben who is the oldest in BBT.

Question 4: What was the movie that Mao Di acted in?
The movie that Mao Di acted in was called "Winds Team", the plot is about 9 young boys who's passion about baseball, it is said that it will be aired summer holiday.
This is their blog: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/windsteam

0 Responses to "PLAY - March Issue" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger