Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.03.12 男孩演藝心酸史 (上)

Finally watched this episode. Each didi sharing their casting experience and some MFBBT casting footages shown. I've only seen Wang Zi & Mao Di's MFBBT casting footage so it was nothing new but I haven't seen anyone else.

It's funny how A Ben, Ao Quan, Xiao Jie etc. those who kept going for casting before entering BBT, but they are the ones who's successful in BBT so I guess it tells that they really have the potential to become an idol.

About Ao Quan's acting in that drama, I've seen it. His acting was normal, expressionless but his haircut is funny.
I wonder who they gonna show on the next episode. I don't think there's anymore of Wang Zi since his first casting was only MFBBT.

Youtube Links (uploaded by SHE4everELLA)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Youtube Links (uploaded by limyunqian)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.03.12 男孩演藝心酸史 (上)" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger