Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

2007 Special HK VIP Party Photos!

I just found these photos in Da Ya's photo album. These photos are from last year Christmas where Lollipop and HSHMM came to Hong Kong, during that time they held a little KTV party with selected Hong Kong VIP members.

I only picked up photos which has Lollipop in it. One of my favorite photo in this bunch is the one where there's only Lollipop, HSHMM and Andy ge.



These photos are from Xiao Jie's photo album, I only took some of them because there's a few group photos with VIP fans looks similar to the ones in Da Ya's photo album. There's a few of Xiao Jie only but I didn't save it if you want it just go to his woo.com photo album.



These are from Wang Zi's photo album.

0 Responses to "2007 Special HK VIP Party Photos!" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger