Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Mao Di's movie 九降風 Trailer



I think people are pretty interested in Mao Di's first movie 九降風 (Winds of September). If I didn't go to Mao Di's section in the woo.com.tw forum I didn't know there was so much news on this movie.

I was wondering why this movie was shown on a Hong Kong tv show, after reading I know why because this movie is invested by a Hong Kong star Eric Tsang (Zeng Zhi Wei). Eric Tsang said he has confidence in this movie.

The story is about the friendship, youth and love of 9 high schoolers. The movie will be aired during April.

This is the official website of the movie: http://blog.sina.com.tw/9winds/

Enjoy the trailer! (I didn't even see a scene of Mao Di in the trailer)

1 comments:

kacript says
17 March 2008 at 10:48 am

The clearest one I can see is at 0:41 in the trailer. He's the second guy from the left.

Powered By Blogger