Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.03.26 棒棒堂七大不可思议


Yes! First thing I came back from my test today was to watch this episode!
It was tempting me the whole morning but I manage to leave it until I have finish my test.

Anyways, this episode is interesting just like the preview I saw.
For the first time Elmo sang in the show, he was so nervous but his expression was so cute. Forgot to say I love his hair! It's much better than the mushroom head before.
Terry's part was spooky but I didn't see anything at all, it's just all blurry to me. And Fanfan is so cute when Xiao Jie scared her and when she was looking at the photo so seriously and just said "I didn't see anything" was cute.
The part when they said during the 1st generation there's a mystery guy who got in but didn't come for recording, I found his photos online. Because Wang Zi said he was good looking so I went online and search it up. He's good looking and he looks a bit Japanese to me too. Can't believe they still remember him and was able to say hello when they met.
Case no.1 is my favorite, I love it every time when they make fun of Fanfan, she's really cute. And because of her the show feels more alive, I still remember how I felt when there's a whole week without her and was replaced by Xiao Mi.

Next episode, the part where Wang Zi have to say "Mao Di is more handsome than me" but he couldn't because he thinks he's hotter (definitely true to me).

Youtube Links (uploaded by limyunqian)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Youku Links (uploaded by 旋转的兔子)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMjIyMjIyNDA=.html

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.03.26 棒棒堂七大不可思议" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger