Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

It Started With A Kiss 2 Episode 16

I'm sure people who watches "It Started With A Kiss 2" knows that Wang Zi didn't appear in episode 14 which was just broadcasted on the 16th.
But I heard that he will appear in episode 16, so only 2 more episodes to go.

I was so happy when it finally reached to episode 14 and was so disappointed when I was the preview of episode 14 because there wasn't a scene of Wang Zi in it.
And I'm pretty sure that since they showed Wang Zi in the trailer (before the drama started showing) they must put him in the preview. So my hope wasn't big when watching episode 14.

But anyways, I'll share this magazine scan of Wang Zi that I found some time ago. It's a photo of him and just a paragraph saying that he's in ISWAK2.

scan

The photo where he wears the sunglasses is cool, his style just looks like the style in HTMQD.
His character is the cool type as well, I hope his next role will be a cute character because Wang Zi is super cute!

0 Responses to "It Started With A Kiss 2 Episode 16" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger