Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

恶作剧2吻 2008.04.20 第十九集

Can't believe episode 19 was uploaded so quickly.
I love the way Wang Zi acted naughty to Hao Mei and trying to kiss her. But when Yu Shu punched A Nu it looked a bit too fake.

Wang Zi's expression is just too cute when he's facing Xiang Qing in the room and the way he acted was so kiddy (but still cute).
The part where A Nu ran and hid because he thought Xiang Qing was coming was just too cute (sorry am I being too much of a fangirl? But you gotta bare with it because I can't help it).
Also the part where A Nu was on the wheelchair playing basketball, that part, the script he said was touching.
And the part where A Nu recover from the operation, he's SUPER cute. Teasing Xiang Qing and fooling her, then pretend to make Yu Shu jealous by saying we date secretly. I just can't get over the way he laughed in that part. I don't know what else I could say other than "CUTE".
I just have to say Wang Zi acted very well in this episode.

I'll give him a 9 out of 10 this time (1 is for him to improve), I guess I'll be screen capturing a lot of photos for this episode, be prepare for the long loading.


I especially like the last 4 screen caps, Wang Zi just too cute!

Youtube Links (uploaded by iPandaa)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9

Tudou Links - Wang Zi cut out (uploaded by 盤絲仙仙)
Part 1 Part 2

0 Responses to "恶作剧2吻 2008.04.20 第十九集" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger