Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.04.16 棒棒堂網 路批評澄清大會


I just watched this on my brother's phone so it's blurry and the sounds aren't that good so I might some of the funny part.

From time to time MFBBT will do some episodes to answer the fans or things said online. This episode they responded bad things that were said online.
I reckon the things said to Lollipop were more harsher than the others didis. Like the thing said about Xiao Yu, how he can't sing and thinks he's Bon Jovi. Although I have seem many other harsh comments but I still think the ones shown on this episode is acceptable.
And all Lollipop members responded to it seriously unlike the other didis.

Youtube Links (uploaded by SHE4everELLA)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Youku Links (uploaded by 旋转的兔子)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMjQ0NTM2NjQ=.html

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.04.16 棒棒堂網 路批評澄清大會" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger