Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

模范棒棒堂 2008.04.14 王子19歲長尾巴

Waiting until midnight isn't a easy thing because that is when my off peek time starts but feel asleep during that time and woke up at 4pm and finally I could watch this episode!

As I've read the news and comments in woo forum so I know most of the things that will happen and how Wang Zi will fool the others. So I was like smiling and laughing the whole way through because I know they are being fooled.

I just have to say the male VIP Hui Hui is just a cool actor, I was laughing the whole way through when he appeared in the middle. Wang Zi was so cute when he started twisting because Hui Hui kept on doing it. Fanfan's face is just too funny!

Then Qui Ping came, somehow to my memories she doesn't seem like the same one from last year but maybe it's me who got it wrong. But I don't know if Wang Zi know about this but he manage to dance with her, putting his arm around her shoulder. The dance was cute!

Then the part where VIVI came and when B2 asked them to record it again because Fanfan did something wrong, Fanfan just became angry. While she's angry I guess everyone who's watching it was laughing, she's just too cute!

And while everyone who's watching it like me is waiting for the 'big thing' to happen, here it comes. Hui Hui had an asthma attack, everyone were shocked and his so what 'cousin' came out and wanting to start a fight. Then we see all the didi came to Wang Zi trying to comfort him, they should off filmed more parts of that time like interviewing some of the didis and to say their feelings.
It cut really quick and they are back to normal, everyone tried to pretend normal again. And you can see Fanfan feeling uneasy about it.
Andy ge came and gave the present, then Wang Zi pull out the present and it was a board saying "Sorry, you've been fooled".
Not all the didi have a big reaction about it, they first went silent and then giving dirties to Andy ge, Wang Zi and B2. It's funny how all the other didis started saying everything is fake and that is fake.

I guess the most amusing part at the end was Fanfan's reaction, because she's the one with the biggest reaction. But I think the end was not as high as Andy ge was clearing things up and explaining. But it happily ended and Fanfan got revenge by getting cream on Wang Zi's face.

I guess this thing won't work again for any other birthday episodes (it seem like a special for Wang Zi but it's probably because the day they recorded this was April's fool day)


I got so excited that's why I screen capped so many photos, such a memorable episode.

Youtube Links (uploaded by SHE4everELLA)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Tudou Links (uploaded by smile_wu)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Youku Link (uploaded by 旋转的兔子)
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMjQyNTM1Njg=.html

0 Responses to "模范棒棒堂 2008.04.14 王子19歲長尾巴" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger