Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

Ao Quan's wretch photo album update 4/9

Ao Quan uploaded a lot of photos when Lollipop went to Hong Kong and China, I mean lots of photos. There is like 274 photos in total, so it's impossible for me to upload them and I stupid wretch doesn't allow to right click save as.

I've just saved some photos which I like but I never knew I saved so many at the end and it took me like forever to finish looking through that album.
Wang Zi got caught by Ao Quan a couple of times taking photos of himself. These photos are really nice and cute, and it shows Ao Quan's sense of humor.



Well just browse through his photo album and look at the photos
http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=bboy1030&book=62

0 Responses to "Ao Quan's wretch photo album update 4/9" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger