Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

快樂大本營 2008.04.26 當紅我不讓:Lollipop+红叶组合


I'm so glad that this show has subtitles because the other China TV show that Lollipop was on before doesn't have subtitles and I had to listen to it very carefully and turn up the volume very high.

At the start of the show they introduced a China group called "红叶组合" which I'm totally not interested in so it was boring for me. And I really don't like their voices, too high pitch too sharp so I just skipped it.

This show is probably the most interesting China TV show that Lollipop was on. But too bad they cut a lot of the parts out like the part where Wang Zi danced solo but at least there was someone who recorded it.

The part where Lollipop making the cake was so cute and that fan is so lucky to get the cake.

Tudou Links (uploaded by 盘丝仙仙)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
(These videos lags)

0 Responses to "快樂大本營 2008.04.26 當紅我不讓:Lollipop+红叶组合" (Leave A Comment)

Powered By Blogger