Affiliates

Lollipop upcoming schedule

  • 2009.07.XX - Lollipop Hong Kong concert

六楼后座2 家属谢礼 Trailer

Lollipop first appearance in a movie as a guest is "Truth or Dare 2" a Hong Kong movie.
The movie started filming pretty long ago and now the trailer is release.

I have a feeling that this movie won't be good, I find the first one not that good as well. What kind of story is that if they didn't complete their dare they had to eat sh*t. I don't think I would watch this movie but for Lollipop I'll just go and find a cut out of it and watch that part only.

Well enjoy the trailer, there's only like 1 or 2 second of Lollipop.

2 Responses to "六楼后座2 家属谢礼 Trailer" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
5 April 2008 at 10:54 am

may i know is bbt is the main?
or come out for awhile only?

Choco-late says
5 April 2008 at 11:20 am

As I mention in this post they are only a guest. So they only appear in the movie for a bit.

Powered By Blogger